Set on the fringe of the sought-after village of Denbury. This is a small development of properties under construction by Classic Builders for Willow Tree Housing Partnership.
Willow Tree Housing Partnership is now pleased to be able to offer two houses on a 40% shared ownership basis. They comprise one 3-bedroom house and one 2-bedroom house. The properties are due for completion in late 2020.
Further information is available via the selling agents Woods.
Denbury is one of the most popular villages in Teignbridge with a charming pub overlooking the green, a parish church and sought-after primary school. Being a rural village there are many beautiful countryside walks close by. The market town of Newton Abbot, with its extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities in addition to a mainline railway station, is approximately 3.5 miles away and the A380 dual carriageway, which links Torquay and Newton Abbot to Exeter and the motorway network, is about four miles distant.
NOTES: The property is initially offered to people with a qualifying interest in the local parishes of either Denbury or Torbryan. This means:
1) Having been permanently resident in either village for six of the preceding twelve months or
2) Being formally permanently resident for five continuous years or
3) Working locally (at least 16 hours per week) or
4) Having a close family connection i.e. parents, children or siblings being currently in residence and for previous five years. After an initial period, the property can be sold to people meeting the same qualifications as above, for the adjoining parishes of Ogwell, Ipplepen, Broadhempston, Woodland, Ashburton or Bickington. Full details on the above restrictions are available on request.
The property is being sold on a ‘Shared Ownership’ scheme with a 40% share available to purchase. Management charges: Estimated to be in the region of £338.00 per annum Apportioned rent: £278.44/calendar month. The rental appraisal for this site was based on 2.25% of unsold equity per property per annum.
Shared ownership eligibility: There are some eligibility requirements that anyone wishing to buy these homes must meet in addition to the local connection requirements given above.
The eligibility criteria for shared ownership is as follows: -
1) You must be at least 18 years old
2) You should be registered with Help to Buy Agent 3 www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk
3) Ideally you should be registered with Devon Home Choice http://www.devonhomechoice.com/
4) You should generally be a first time buyer or someone who is releasing an affordable home elsewhere. If you do already own a home, you must be in the process of selling that property and provide details of the circumstances under which this is being sold.
5) You should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market.
6) You must show that you are not in mortgage or rent arrears.
7) You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good credit history (No bad debts or county court judgements) and can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home. You should have savings or be able to easily access at least £4000.00 to cover the cost of buying a home. This is a guide figure - the actual amount you need will depend on the help to buy option you choose. In most cases you will also need to have enough savings to be able to easily access a minimum of 5% of the equity share you are buying as a deposit.
The Accommodation Comprises of:
Canopy entrance porch with front door giving access to:
Entrance Hall with staircase rising to the first floor and doors to all principal ground floor rooms.
Ground floor cloakroom white two-piece Sandringham suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with Bristan Orta mono mixer tap. Low level WC.
Living Room with rear aspect double glazed windows and double-glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden.
Kitchen with front aspect double glazed window and fitted with a matching range of "Moore’s" wall and base level units in white. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with adjacent black limestone laminate work surfaces. Built in hob and single electric oven and cooker hood over.
First Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard and built in airing cupboard. Access to fully insulated roof space and doors to all first-floor rooms.
Bedroom One. Front aspect
Bedroom Two. Rear aspect
Bedroom Three. Rear aspect
Family Bathroom with matching white three-piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with fitted chrome mixer tap and fitted electric shower unit over with shower curtain and rail. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls and vinyl floor covering.
Open plan front garden with turfed rear gardens, enclosed by timber close boarded fencing/hedges.
Two allocated parking space.